So, in case anyone is ever interested in the equipment I've got in my lab. I figured I would put it in a centralized place that I can point people to.
It's broken into two sections, The currently owned stuff, and the stuff I really want.
Everything in this list I currently own and use regularly.
- mid-2015 Mac Mini Running Manjaro Linux
- ClonerAlliance Flint 4KP for Microscope / DSLR HDMI capture
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface & CM25 condenser mic
Test / Inspection / Programming
- AmScope 7X-45X Simul-Focal Stereo Microscope
- Saleae Logic Pro 8, 8 Channel logic analyzer
- Rigol DS1054Z Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Rigol DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer
- Agilent E4406A VSA Transmitter Tester
- 2x Agilent N5540A 2-Slot Protocol Analyzer Chassis
- Agilent N5315A PCIe 1.0/2.0 x8 Interposer
- 2x Agilent N5306A PCIe 1.0/2.0 x8 Protocol Analyzer
- Agilent E2947-66408 E2947A PCIe 1.0 x8 Interposer
- Agilent N5305A PCIe 1.0 Protocol Analyzer
- Agilent N5305A PCIe 1.0 Protocol Exerciser
- Keithley 2000 6.5-Digit Multimeter
- TL866CS Minipro IC Programmer
- Bus Pirate v3.6A
- Identiv SCM SCL3711
- Black Magic Probe V2.1
- Sinometer VC9808 Digital Multimeter
- Unbranded USB UART/TTL Serial Adapter
- Unbranded Cheap Desoldering hand pump
Soldering / Assembly
- Hakko FX-888D Soldering Station
- Hakko FA400-04 Fume extractor
- Quick 861DW Hot-air rework station
- A set of random SMD tweezers off Amazon (get the Duratool D00834 and D00837 instead, more expensive but much better)
- Controleo3 equipped toaster oven for reflow. This is going to be replaced with custom firmware soon.
- HT-90X BGA Reballing Station
- Hakko C1390C Omnivise
Various Hand Tools
- IGAN-170 Flush cutters
- Hakko CHP DP-25-N 2.5mm PCB Depaneling Tool
- Komelon PG85 8M Measuring Tape
- Fowler 52-030-008 Stainless Steel Inch/Metric Reading Dial Caliper, 8"
- Rhino 4200 Label Maker
Preferred Consumables (Tape, Solder, Flux, etc.)
- Kester Sn96.5/Ag3.0/Cu0.5 Wire Solder #331 w/ Water-wash flux
- AMTECH NC-560-LF Lead-Free No-Clean Solder Paste
- Multicore SN62RA10BAS86 Leaded Solder Paste
- Chemtronics CircuitWorks CW8100 Flux pens
- High Temperature Kapton or 3M Polyimide tape 1/2" and 2" widths
Heavily Used Software
This list is by no means comprehensive, I've forgotten to add things and won't unless reminded.
My current photography equipment
- Nikon D5600 DSLR with the following lenses.
Here is an image of the current setup in case anyone was curious.
The following list is things I really want, but can't justify or afford, but really want, a girl can dream, alright?
Accessories For Things I already have
- SM20 x2 Barlow Lens
- SM15 x1.5 Barlow Lens
- SM03 x0.3 Barlow Lens
- HD408 4K HDMI C-Mount Microscope Camera
- Nikon Camera Adapter for Microscope
Test / Measurement
- Rigol DM3058E Benchtop Multimeter
- Rigol DP832 Powersupply
- Any 5GHz+ Oscilloscope for PCI-Express tomfoolery
- PCI-Express passive interposer probe card & DAQ
Big Expensive Things
These things cost multiples of thousands of dollars, and are very heavy and big.